- New Collection product: free shipping
- Sale product: € 7.00
- Free shipping for orders over € 150.00
Shipping: € 18.00
Shipping: € 35.00
This return policy governs the management of product returns (hereinafter, the "products") offered on the e-commerce site https://www.massimosantini.com/it (hereinafter, the "Site"). The Site, owned by SANTINI GROUP SRL - based in Via Velluti, 100 at 62100 Macerata (MC) - Italy (hereinafter, the "Owner"), is managed by the same company SANTINI GROUP SRL.
If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with a purchase, the related items can be returned. The shipping costs for the return will be charged to the customer.
To return the items follow the instructions below:
- The Customer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods. The e-mail must contain the order number.
- The Customer will receive a reply containing all the instructions for the return. The products must arrive at the Santini Group warehouse in Via Martiri Delle Foibe, 16d at 62012 Civitanova Marche (Mc) - Italy within 21 days from the original delivery date of the products to the Customer.
- Refunds will be processed upon receipt, verification and acceptance of the item. Refunds will be made with the same payment method used to pay for the order.
- The Owner will refund the Customer the full amount of the products, and not for the extra shipping services (other than the standard ones), within 7 days from the day of receipt of the products at the Santini Group warehouse.
- The products must not be washed or altered and must not show any signs of use. The soles of the shoes must be in perfect condition and must not show any kind of mark.
- The products must be returned with all original tags, packaging and accessories, which are considered to all intents and purposes an integral part of the products themselves and must not have been damaged and / or altered in any way.
- The Owner reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing returns for defective goods.
- In the case of shipments outside the EU, the Owner is unable to offer a refund in the event that the customer refuses the package or wishes to avoid paying any customs duties imposed. The Owner will not be responsible, under any circumstances, for the payment of any Import Duty / Tax / VAT.
- The Owner reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns. The product will not be accepted if the return does not comply with all the terms and conditions set out in this return policy. In this case the goods will be returned to the sender at the original shipping address of the order.